V5000 blocker showing Unavailable for customers with a Virgin Media line
If you have a V5000 and get unavailable on the display screen this is what you do to resolve the issue. As I have found that Mode 100 seems to fixing the issues.
- Firstly insert the line cable into Line and the short black cable into Tel
- Lift the handset to get a dial tone
- Hold DELETE for 5 seconds until the call blocker beeps this will change the call blocker to mode “100”
- Hang up the phone and test to make sure this is now working.
- If Mode 100 doesn't work repeat the process for mode “200” and “300”
- Get a dial tone
- Press and hold the block now button until you hear a beep For mode 100
- Enter into phone keypad * * 9 # 100 # Hang up
- Hang up and test your handset and blocker.
- If Mode 100 doesn't work repeat the process for mode 200 (**9#200#) and 300 (**9#300#)
ABOUT the CPR Call Blocker Protect+
This is the CPR Call Blocker Protect + model. This Call Blocker has been designed by us at CPR specifically for the elderly or very vulnerable. These Call Blockers are designed to BLOCK EVERY call that comes through to a customer's line, unless they ...
Error message on screen
Problem If the Call Blocker screen is showing ‘ERROR’ – the most common cause for this is when there has been an interruption to the signal on the CPR Call Blocker. With the Call Blocker reading all signals sent down the line, if it has not been able ...
ABOUT CPR Call Blocker v.2000
This is the CPR Call Blocker v.2000 model. This unit is exactly the same as the previous v.202 model, but it has updated pre-programmed numbers stored in the call blocker totalling a whopping 2000 number capacity altogether. You can also block up to ...
CPR Call Blocker APP for Android
Adding Contacts to the Blocklist ✎ Upon starting the app your blocklist will be blank by default. There are a variety of ways to add a number to the blocklist, accessible via the ‘+ ADD‘ button above the ‘ Blocklist‘ tab icon. You can choose ...
V10000 - How to reset the call blocker
To reset the Call Blocker back to factory settings – this will erase all numbers in the block list and allow list. First ensure that the call blocker is set up in the standard set up, using the small black cable that was provided. Solutions: There is ...